Live Your Dreams
Posted February 2, 2011on:
While you’re already well into 2011, it’s not too late to turn this year into your year of achievement. Face your fears, expand your horizons and make things happen.
If you’re voicing the same wishes, hopes and fears that you have in years gone by, change the record. Read our guide to banishing the monotony of negativity by breaking out of your comfort zone, exploring new opportunities and making the most of life’s experiences .
- Think big. Banish the Uninvited Guest in your brain who’s holding you back with pessimistic and unconstructive thoughts. If you feel bored and stuck, do something different. You could go out for a walk. The change in scenery, the fresh air and putting one foot in front of the other will help you out of your rut.
- Write down your rainy-day fantasies, own up to your secret hopes and dreams. By identifying what you want, you’ve taken the first step toward achievement.
- Pinpoint the bugbears in your daily life to help you create the life you’d love to have. Eliminate what you can’t stand at present so you can fill the space with what you want in the future. Team up with a buddy; be that person a friend, a colleague or a coach. Having someone providing support along your journey helps get you there…
- Look before you leap. You don’t want to take the plunge only to find out there was no water in the pool. Explore possibilities step by step. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today. You’ll feel a great sense of satisfaction taking the steps that lead to your goal.
- Finally, avoid falling into guilt traps and people pleasing. This is your life. Just live it.
For more information visit www.kuhnkecommunication.com
And…Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/diamondpolisher